“Saffron was formerly in great repute as a stimulant, antispasmodic, and emmenagogue; but at present it is scarcely ever employed in this country, or in the United States, as a medicinal agent, except that...
- Medical News Today: Can you overdose on melatonin? November 20, 2017Melatonin is a natural supplement used to help people sleep. It varies in effectiveness from person to person, which may lead to an accidental overdose.
- Medical News Today: How to cope with social anxiety over Thanksgiving November 20, 2017Thanksgiving is almost here, and for many of us, it's synonymous with "large family gatherings." But how can you manage this if you have social anxiety?
- Medical News Today: The 10 best blogs for ADHD November 20, 2017ADHD blogs offer educational information, tips, and support for those with ADHD and their friends and families. We have selected the best ADHD blogs.
- Medical News Today: How to get rid of a bruise: Home remedies November 20, 2017Home remedies for bruises may be able to speed up healing, minimize their appearance, and prevent them from happening in the first place.
- Medical News Today: Study reveals what depression, anxiety look like in the brain November 20, 2017MRI brain scans of people with depression and social anxiety show common and specific differences in cortical thickness, compared with healthy people.
- Medical News Today: Psoriasis and stress: What's the link? November 20, 2017Not only can stress trigger psoriasis flare-ups, but living with psoriasis can have an effect on a person's overall mental health. Learn more.
- Medical News Today: Can cannabis help treat psoriasis? November 20, 2017Can the active cannabinoids in cannabis be an effective treatment for itchy and painful psoriasis? We look at the evidence in this article.
- Medical News Today: What to eat for a fatty liver November 20, 2017Making good dietary choices and exercising regularly can effectively manage fatty liver disease. Learn more about foods to eat and foods to avoid.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015