My Favorite: Dr. Christopher’s Gum and Tooth Powder recipe For severe cases place this powder combination between the lips and gums (up and lower) around entire tooth area and leave on all night, six...
- Medical News Today: Soluble corn fiber may improve women's bone health August 27, 2016Two studies have shown that soluble corn fiber supplements can help build and retain calcium in the bones of adolescent and postmenopausal women.
- Medical News Today: Coffee intake depends on gene variation, study suggests August 27, 2016The amount of coffee a person drinks each day could be down to a particular genetic variant that affects caffeine metabolism, new research finds.
- Medical News Today: Peritonitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment August 27, 2016Learn all about the symptoms, causes, and treatment of peritonitis, an urgent problem affecting the tissue around the inside of the belly wall.
- Medical News Today: Marijuana use leads to laziness, study suggests August 26, 2016Rats given THC - a psychoactive compound in marijuana - were less willing to complete a difficult cognitive task in order to receive a greater reward.
- Medical News Today: Reducing prescription opioid addiction by switching receptors August 26, 2016Addiction to opioid painkillers has risen rapidly over the last decade. Could its addictive power be reduced by switching to a different receptor subtype?
- Medical News Today: Diabetes-related vision loss growing worldwide August 26, 2016The number of people worldwide with vision loss from diabetic retinopathy is rising, representing an increasing proportion of the blind and sight-impaired.
- Medical News Today: Bacterial Pneumonia: Get the Facts August 26, 2016Learn all about bacterial pneumonia, an inflammation of the lungs caused by bacteria. This article looks at its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Medical News Today: Vitamin cocktails: An ethical dilemma of supply and demand August 26, 2016The Daily Meal report on intravenous vitamin therapies - also known as vitamin drip treatments - which have gained popularity recently.
This is a free and independent website, supported mostly by voluntary donations from the people who use the site - people like you. I would like the website to remain as independent as possible, so it would be great if it could be directly supported by the community. Everything is appreciated, and it all helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site.
- Earl Grey tea and muscle cramps May 7, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015
- TerraVita Herbal Symposium of Southern California March 3, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape March 3, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics May 20, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) May 5, 2014