My Favorite: Dr. Christopher’s Gum and Tooth Powder recipe For severe cases place this powder combination between the lips and gums (up and lower) around entire tooth area and leave on all night, six...
- Medical News Today: Onion compound suppresses ovarian cancer cell proliferation October 22, 2016The list of onions' health benefits has a new addition, after researchers have discovered that an onion compound has anti-ovarian cancer effects.
- Medical News Today: Hunger 'not linked to calorie intake' October 22, 2016A review of more than 460 studies finds that there is no solid link between how hungry we feel and the amount of calories we consume.
- Medical News Today: Protein C Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment October 22, 2016What is protein C deficiency and what are the causes? Learn how to look for symptoms, when to see a doctor, and the available treatments.
- Medical News Today: Early return to play after concussion may be harmful for young athletes October 21, 2016Young athletes ignore safety regulations by returning to play on the same day after a head injury, new study finds. This may lead to serious complications.
- Medical News Today: Diabetes risk doubles with more than two soft drinks daily October 21, 2016People who consume more than two soft drinks a day - even those with artificial sweeteners - are twice as likely to develop diabetes, a new study shows.
- Medical News Today: Nose cells could help repair damaged knee cartilage October 21, 2016Doctors report - 2 years post-transplantation - improvements in most of 10 patients with damaged knees repaired with cartilage grown from their nose cells.
- Medical News Today: Milia: Types, Symptoms, and Treatment October 21, 2016Milia are common in newborn children but can also affect adults. What are milia, what are the symptoms to look out for, and how is it treated?
- Medical News Today: Schizophrenia risk increased with alcohol, drug abuse October 21, 2016The links between schizophrenia and drug abuse are a hotly debated topic. A new Danish study casts their net wide and gleams new insight.
This is a free and independent website, supported mostly by voluntary donations from the people who use the site - people like you. I would like the website to remain as independent as possible, so it would be great if it could be directly supported by the community. Everything is appreciated, and it all helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site.
- Earl Grey tea and muscle cramps May 7, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015
- TerraVita Herbal Symposium of Southern California March 3, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape March 3, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics May 20, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) May 5, 2014