My regimen to heal my stubborn UTIs with herbs Unfortunately, herbs work slower than antibiotics, but they do work. This is my UTI herb regimen that actually worked: – UVA URSI tincture (3-4x 1...
- Medical News Today: Stress may harm gut health as much as junk food October 17, 2017Researchers suggest that the effect of stress on gut microbiota is comparable with that seen with a high-fat diet, but this may only apply to women.
- Medical News Today: What to eat and avoid on the gastric sleeve diet October 17, 2017Learn all about the food to eat and avoid on the gastric sleeve diet. We look at the different phases and the process of transitioning to solid foods here.
- Medical News Today: Schizophrenia affects whole-brain connectivity, major study finds October 17, 2017The largest ever big data study of schizophrenia finds that the entire communication system in the brain's white matter is disrupted in the disease.
- Medical News Today: Brown, blue, green, and hazel: What is the secret behind eye color? October 17, 2017Human eyes display an impressive color palette, ranging from dark brown through shades of green, and to light blue. But what determines these unique hues?
- Medical News Today: Type 2 diabetes: Blood sugar pill shows promise October 17, 2017In a 26-week phase II clinical trial for type 2 diabetes patients, glycemic control using semaglutide in pill form was better than using a placebo.
- Medical News Today: New insights into marijuana's effect on the developing brain October 17, 2017Emerging research investigates what the main active substance in marijuana does to neural cells, and how this may lead to addictive behavior.
- Medical News Today: All you need to know about the low FODMAP diet October 17, 2017We look at the low FODMAP diet. Find out what it is, what kind of foods you can eat, and what the benefits are for people with irritable bowels.
- Medical News Today: What is graviola and how is it used? October 17, 2017Graviola is hailed as a wonder herb, but does it live up to its hype? What are the health benefits? Here's what the research has to say.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015