Corydalis is a genus containing over 300 species of plants indigenous to many different parts of the world, most of which are known medicinally for their use in the treatment of pain and many...
- Medical News Today: How long will pain last after route canal? February 20, 2018A look at pain after a root canal, a common complaint that can last for some time. Included is detail on when to get help and managing root canal pain.
- Medical News Today: How should you treat an ingrown hair cyst? February 20, 2018Learn about ingrown hair cysts, which develop when an ingrown hair becomes a fluid-filled lump. We look at treatment options and how a cyst is removed.
- Medical News Today: Ten reasons why cramps happen after your period February 20, 2018In this article, we look at common causes of cramps that occur after your period ends. We also look at symptoms, and ways to manage period cramps.
- Medical News Today: Type 1 diabetes: Does the gut hold the key to prevention? February 20, 2018Researchers suggest that targeting the gut microbiota could be a potential strategy for the prevention and treatment of type 1 diabetes.
- Medical News Today: Low-fat vs. low-carb: Which diet is best for weight loss? February 20, 2018Dieters must often pick a side in the low-carb vs. low-fat diet question, but how can they know which is best for them? A new study weighs in.
- Medical News Today: Fathers, your stress could affect your child's brain February 20, 2018The stress that fathers experience over their lifetime can alter their sperm in ways that influence brain development in their offspring, a study shows.
- Medical News Today: How do you get rid of chest acne? February 20, 2018A look at chest acne, a condition where acne appears on the chest. Included is detail on when to see a doctor and lifestyle changes that might prevent it.
- Medical News Today: How do you get rid of acne around your nose? February 20, 2018A look at nose acne, a common condition with a range of causes. Included is detail on the different types of nose acne and ways to prevent them.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015