The author, Michael Moore was a very influential medicinal herbalist, author of several reference works on botanical medicine, and founder of the Southwest School of Botanical Medicine in New Mexico. Los Remedios was written...
- Medical News Today: Nine effective home remedies for earache June 23, 2017In this article, we look at the possible causes of an earache, as well as nine home remedies to help alleviate the pain and discomfort.
- Medical News Today: Plant fats alter gut bacteria to ease Crohn's symptoms June 23, 2017A diet high in coconut oil and other plant-derived fats may alter gut bacteria diversity, reducing gut inflammation for patients with Crohn's disease.
- Medical News Today: Type 1 diabetes: Almost half of patients produce insulin June 23, 2017New research finds that type 1 diabetes does not necessarily mean a total loss of insulin; nearly half of patients still produce some of the hormone.
- Medical News Today: Does sex help older brains to work better? June 23, 2017A study found that older adults who had sex once per week - as opposed to once per month or never - did better overall on certain tests of mental ability.
- Medical News Today: Ten best home remedies for poison ivy June 23, 2017What is poison ivy and how can it be recognized? Learn about the ten best home remedies for poison ivy rash and how poison ivy can be avoided.
- Medical News Today: Five home remedies for UTIs June 23, 2017In this article, learn about what you can do at home to help alleviate the symptoms of a urinary tract infection, as well as when to see a doctor.
- Medical News Today: 34 causes of rash: Images and information June 23, 2017Rashes are one of the most common medical symptoms. We examine 34 potential causes of rashes, including images and links to more detailed information.
- Medical News Today: Personal branding for doctors: Being yourself can enhance your practice June 23, 2017Make the most of how others perceive you by consciously defining and actively managing your brand. Find out how to get started in this article.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape March 3, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics May 20, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) May 5, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) April 28, 2014