Siberian Ginseng is also known as Gaia Root, Acanthopanax senticosus, Ci Wu Jia, Devil’s Bush, Eleutherocos senticosus, Russian Root, Shigoka, Taiga, Thorny Pepperbush, Touch-Me-Not, Wild Pepper. It is also known as “eleuthero”, and has...
- Medical News Today: What home remedies can help with a runny nose? February 22, 2018This article examines a number of simple ways to stop a runny nose that can be tried at home. We also provide tips on how to cope with a runny nose.
- Medical News Today: Is social media ruining your social life? February 22, 2018A new study tests the theory that the more time you spend on social media, the less time you spend socializing with people in real life.
- Medical News Today: This specialized gel could improve cancer therapy February 22, 2018Researchers are testing a promising new gel-like medium capable of delivering a combination of therapeutic agents directly to the sites of primary tumors.
- Medical News Today: What is aseptic meningitis? February 22, 2018Learn all about aseptic meningitis, a form of meningitis not caused by bacteria. We look at what does cause it, the symptoms, and treatment options.
- Medical News Today: What is dependent edema? February 21, 2018A look at dependent edema, a condition where fluid pools in the lower parts of the body. Included is detail on treatment options and the warning signs.
- Medical News Today: What are lymphocytes and what are healthy levels to have? February 21, 2018Learn more about lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell. We look at their function, normal levels, and what happens if levels are too high or too low.
- Medical News Today: What does the SGOT blood test mean? February 21, 2018A close look at the SGOT blood test, which is one part of a liver profile. We examine what the results mean and why the test is performed.
- Medical News Today: Gout drug could help treat heart failure February 21, 2018A drug used for the treatment of gout has been found to improve heart functioning in a small number of people with heart failure, researchers reveal.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015