Its Latin name, Trifolium pretense, means “three leaves, found in the meadow”. Red clover is a source of many nutrients including calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C. Red clover is...
- Medical News Today: How a single bout of exercise instantly protects the heart December 10, 2017The phenomenon of 'ischemic preconditioning' helps to explain how an acute bout of exercise can have immediate protective effects against heart disease.
- Medical News Today: How does menopause affect sex drive? December 10, 2017Menopause can cause physical and emotional changes that impact a woman’s life, including her sex life. Learn about how to increase libido after menopause.
- Medical News Today: Multiple sclerosis symptoms improved with fruit and veg December 10, 2017A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains may significantly improve symptoms for people with multiple sclerosis, researchers report.
- Medical News Today: What are bone lesions? Types and treatment December 9, 2017Bone lesions are lumps or masses of abnormal tissue produced when cells within the bone start to divide uncontrollably. They may result in bone tumors.
- Medical News Today: Subdural hematoma: What you need to know December 9, 2017A subdural hematoma occurs when a vein located beneath the skull ruptures and starts to bleed. It can be life-threatening and requires immediate attention.
- Medical News Today: All you need to know about dwarfism December 9, 2017A look at dwarfism, a condition that causes a person to be very short. Included is detail on the diagnosis of dwarfism and management for the condition.
- Medical News Today: Why facial recognition is the future of diagnostics December 9, 2017New research uses facial recognition analysis to accurately predict health. The findings also show that the human brain has similar abilities.
- Medical News Today: What are the early signs of a depression relapse? December 9, 2017Many people experience depression relapses. Learn more about the early signs of relapses and recurrence, and what can be done about them.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015