My regimen to heal my stubborn UTIs with herbs Unfortunately, herbs work slower than antibiotics, but they do work. This is my UTI herb regimen that actually worked: – UVA URSI tincture (3-4x 1...
- Medical News Today: Barium swallow: What to expect and side effects April 27, 2017Barium is a white liquid used to coat the organs of the digestive system during an X-ray. Learn about the procedure in this article.
- Medical News Today: Italian-style coffee could halve the risk of prostate cancer April 27, 2017Drinking at least three cups of Italian-style coffee every day may lower men's risk of prostate cancer by more than 50 percent, new research suggests.
- Medical News Today: If your grandmother smoked, you may be more likely to develop autism April 27, 2017A mother who smokes during her pregnancy may increase the risk of autism in her grandchildren. Published today, the results will, no doubt, spark debate.
- Medical News Today: Jaw pain: Causes, symptoms, and treatment April 27, 2017Jaw pain and facial pain is a common problem, but what are the causes and symptoms and how is it diagnosed? Learn about the different treatments available.
- Medical News Today: Can I get a tattoo if I have psoriasis? April 27, 2017Tattoos are common in the United States, but they can pose significant health risks to someone with psoriasis. Find out more in this article.
- Medical News Today: Face cooling may temporarily prevent cardiovascular shutdown following blood loss April 27, 2017As a first response, cooling a casualty's face with ice water may be an effective way to help prevent cardiovascular shutdown following blood loss.
- Medical News Today: Sliding scale insulin therapy: How it works, doses, alternatives April 27, 2017In this article, we take a close look at sliding scale insulin therapy, one way a person with diabetes can work out how much insulin to take before a meal.
- Medical News Today: Risk factors for diabetes: Type 1, type 2, and gestational April 27, 2017One in four people with diabetes do not know that they have the disease, so what are the risk factors for diabetes and how should the risk be managed?
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape March 3, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics May 20, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) May 5, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) April 28, 2014