Corydalis is a genus containing over 300 species of plants indigenous to many different parts of the world, most of which are known medicinally for their use in the treatment of pain and many...
- Medical News Today: Chemical burns: Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment June 25, 2017Chemical burns can happen to anyone and anywhere, but what are the common causes? Who is at risk and when should a person seek medical care?
- Medical News Today: Valerian root for insomnia and anxiety: Does it work? June 25, 2017Valerian root is considered to be safe and may be a gentler alternative to synthetic drugs for relief from anxiety and sleeplessness. Learn more.
- Medical News Today: Bed bug bites: Pictures, treatment, and prevention June 25, 2017Bed bugs are small, parasitic insects that feed on human blood. While they don't carry disease, they may stop you from getting a good night's sleep.
- Medical News Today: Pictures of cute animals may boost marital satisfaction June 25, 2017Learning to associate spouses with unrelated positive stimuli - such as pictures of puppies - could help to improve marital satisfaction, study suggests.
- Medical News Today: Dermatomyositis: Symptoms, causes, and treatment June 25, 2017Dermatomyositis is a condition characterized by rashes and muscle weakness. In this article, learn about which treatments can manage the condition.
- Medical News Today: A partner's touch relieves pain, study shows June 25, 2017A new study suggests that a lover's touch helps to alleviate pain and keep romantic partners' heartbeats and respiration patterns synchronized.
- Medical News Today: Histoplasmosis: Causes, risk factors, and treatment June 24, 2017Histoplasmosis is a fungal infection with a variety of flu-like symptoms. Although it is not contagious, it can cause chronic complications. Learn more.
- Medical News Today: Tailbone pain: Causes, diagnosis, and relief June 24, 2017Pain in the coccyx, or tailbone, can appear for a number of reasons, including injury, childbirth, and degeneration. Learn more in this article.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015
- Howie Brounstein & Steven Yeager: Bitters, Digestion, and Oregon Grape March 3, 2015
- Beat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) without antibiotics May 20, 2014
- Medicinal Trees: meet the Peruvian Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) May 5, 2014
- California Native Plants: Medicinal use of Monkeyflower (Mimulus aurantiacus var. puniceus) April 28, 2014