Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium L. as a potential medicinal tree: An overview Priyanka Soni,1,* Anees Ahmad Siddiqui,2 Jaya Dwivedi,3 and Vishal Soni1 Datura stramonium (D. stramonium) is a widespread annual plant from the...
- Medical News Today: Cervical ectropion: What you need to know December 11, 2017Cervical ectropion is a condition where cells from inside the cervix form a red, inflamed patch on the outside the cervix. Learn more.
- Medical News Today: Could this software diagnose fetal alcohol spectrum disorders? December 11, 2017Diagnosing certain types of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder remains challenging. A new study shows that facial recognition software may improve accuracy.
- Medical News Today: Breast cancer treatment: Can Brussels sprouts, soy reduce side effects? December 11, 2017Researchers have found that soy and cruciferous vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts, could reduce the long-term side effects of breast cancer treatment.
- Medical News Today: How inhibiting one protein could help to treat pancreatic cancer December 11, 2017Targeting SUV420H2 may increase treatment response as the enzyme silences genes that stop pancreatic cancer cells morphing into a more aggressive state.
- Medical News Today: What to know about making yourself sneeze December 11, 2017A look at how to make yourself sneeze. Included is detail on the causes of a sneeze and the best ways to trigger a sneeze to relieve congestion.
- Medical News Today: How to treat hives December 11, 2017While hives can be very irritating, there are many ways to treat, soothe, and get rid of hives. In most cases, the rash usually settles within a few days.
- Medical News Today: Too much sitting doesn't cause weight gain, says study December 11, 2017The average sitting time in the U.S. is 12 hours per day. You might think that this leads to weight gain, but new research claims this is not the case.
- Medical News Today: What causes a sweet taste in the mouth? December 11, 2017Sugary foods can cause a temporary sweet aftertaste. However, a persistent sweet taste in the mouth can be a sign of a number of serious conditions.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015