Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium L. as a potential medicinal tree: An overview Priyanka Soni,1,* Anees Ahmad Siddiqui,2 Jaya Dwivedi,3 and Vishal Soni1 Datura stramonium (D. stramonium) is a widespread annual plant from the...
- Medical News Today: Why does the top of my foot hurt? October 18, 2017Learn about some of the more common causes of pain on top of the foot and what can be done to treat them. This article also looks at foot care tips.
- Medical News Today: Researchers reveal how to boost brain power October 18, 2017Can we train our brains to improve our working memory and boost our learning capacities? A new study reveals which brain-training task is most effective.
- Medical News Today: Hormone therapy for prostate cancer increases cardiac risk October 18, 2017Androgen-deprivation therapy is widely used to treat prostate cancer. In a recent study, the potential risks to heart health are examined.
- Medical News Today: Exercise does not prevent blocked arteries, study finds October 18, 2017A longitudinal study suggests that, contrary to expectations, spending more than 7.5 hours per week exercising does not protect against blocked arteries.
- Medical News Today: Could a protein from intestinal worms lead to a cure for asthma? October 18, 2017A new study shows that HpARI, a protein made by intestinal worms, could lead to treatments that reduce and prevent asthma and other allergic responses.
- Medical News Today: All you need to know about epiretinal membrane October 18, 2017A look at the condition epiretinal membranes (ERMs). We examine the risk factors and complications, along with how to prevent the condition, here.
- Medical News Today: Calculating how many calories are burned in a day October 18, 2017Learn how to work out how many calories are burned per day, including specific totals for different types of activities and exercises.
- Medical News Today: What are polyphenols and which foods contain them? October 18, 2017Learn all about the health benefits of polyphenols and which foods contain them. We also look at the possible risks and considerations for these chemicals.
Your generosity helps to support me as I develop and maintain the site. Thank you.
- Tincture Worksheet October 2, 2017
- California Plants Used in Native American Basketry October 2, 2017
- Botanical treatments for Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) July 13, 2017
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) July 9, 2017
- Research: Pharmacological properties of Datura stramonium November 30, 2016
- Black Sage (Salvia mellifera) May 1, 2016
- Tincture making: Calculations for alcohol of different proofs September 5, 2015
- YERBA MANSA (Anemopsis californica) | Ethnobotany & medicinal uses August 15, 2015
- Natural painkillers (part 1) – Corydalis for chronic pain (ie. arthritis) August 10, 2015
- Where does Echinacea come from? May 6, 2015